Private Rentals at Place Maillardville

For questions or current rental rates, please contact our Front Desk:

Phone: 604.933.6166

Serving Liquor at your rental:
If you are serving alcohol, you are required to obtain a liquor licence through LCB & Serving It Right. Please see for more information.

Socan Fee:
The SOCAN FEE is a copyright collective agreement. Please see for more information. You are required to pay the SOCAN FEE if you will be playing any music at your event.

Terms and Conditions - Use of Facility
Schedule A
Waiver and Acknowledgement